Interim Corporate Communications Manager
Need help managing your company’s public relations (PR), analyst relations (AR), and/or internal employee communications programs? Look no further.
LeadingEdge’s experienced corporate communications consultants are available for 20-, 30-, and 40-hours per week retainers to:
- Interface with your company’s external PR firm to garner media attention to foster brand awareness and positive brand perception
- Write, edit, and/or review all company press releases
- Coordinate media interviews with company spokespersons
- Facilitate or coordinate media training for company spokespersons with limited media experience
- Interface with your company’s industry analysts, including Gartner and Forrester
- Drive responses for Gartner Magic Quadrant and Forrester Wave reports
- Facilitate internal company newsletters and ad hoc communications related to key company events (e.g., earnings announcements, acquisitions)
Deep in Experience
LeadingEdge’s corporate communications consultants average 15-20 years of experience. We don’t even interview candidates with less than 10 years of experience. When you work with a veteran corporate communications consultant, they’re able to hit the ground running with minimal ramp-up time.
Flexible Contract Terms
Our corporate communications consultants are available for 20-, 30-, and 40-hour/week retainers for a minimum of three months. If you need your consultant to temporarily burst their hours during the term, they can do so without you having to sign an SOW amendment. And your retainer agreement will be structured so your retainer auto-renews on a month-to-month basis in perpetuity until you provide 30 days email notice. The average LeadingEdge 3-month minimum retainer goes for approximately 9-12 months!
If you decide you want to hire your corporate communications consultant, and they agree to be hired, LeadingEdge builds in a nominal recruiting fee into the contract. This way you and your consultant can do a two-way try-and-buy, so you both know what you’re getting when moving forward with permanent employment.
Nothing to Sign Until You’ve Selected Your Consultant
There is absolutely no risk to consider a LeadingEdge corporate communications consultant for a retainer. Just give us a list of tasks that you want your consultant to tackle and tell us your preference for weekly hours (20, 30, or 40), and we’ll furnish you with one or two resumes within two business days. If you like a resume, we’ll introduce you to the consultant so you can interview him or her one-on-one. Then if you and your chosen consultant would like to move forward, then we give you a contract to review – not before.
Need help with other marketing functions? Click on any of these related CyberEdge services to learn more: