Interim Channel Marketing Manager
Need help managing your company’s channel marketing program? Look no further.
LeadingEdge’s experienced channel marketing consultants are available for 20-, 30-, and 40-hours per week retainers to:
- Help influence the structure of your company’s channel sales programs
- Create content for channel partner recruitment brochures and web content
- Create content for the channel partner section of your company’s website
- Create content for channel partner sales enablement tools
- Schedule and oversee periodic in-person and/or virtual channel partner training events
- Oversee execution of your company’s market development funds (MDF) program
- Determine the process to onboard new channel partners
- Ensure channel partners have access to sales tools and training to succeed
Deep in Experience
LeadingEdge’s channel marketing consultants average 15-20 years of experience. We don’t even interview candidates with less than 10 years of experience. When you work with a veteran channel marketing consultant, they’re able to hit the ground running with minimal ramp-up time.
Flexible Contract Terms
Our channel marketing consultants are available for 20-, 30-, and 40-hour/week retainers for a minimum of three months. If you need your consultant to temporarily burst their hours during the term, they can do so without you having to sign an SOW amendment. And your retainer agreement will be structured so your retainer auto-renews on a month-to-month basis in perpetuity until you provide 30 days email notice. The average LeadingEdge 3-month minimum retainer goes for approximately 9-12 months!
If you decide you want to hire your channel marketing consultant, and they agree to be hired, LeadingEdge builds in a nominal recruiting fee into the contract. This way you and your consultant can do a two-way try-and-buy, so you both know what you’re getting when moving forward with permanent employment.
Nothing to Sign Until You’ve Selected Your Consultant
There is absolutely no risk to consider a LeadingEdge channel marketing consultant for a retainer. Just give us a list of tasks that you want your consultant to tackle and tell us your preference for weekly hours (20, 30, or 40), and we’ll furnish you with one or two resumes within two business days. If you like a resume, we’ll introduce you to the consultant so you can interview him or her one-on-one. Then if you and your chosen consultant would like to move forward, then we give you a contract to review – not before.
Need help with other marketing functions? Click on any of these related CyberEdge services to learn more: